The League is currently inactive due to low attendance. It will resume
once attendance numbers make it competitive.
ON JANUARY 15, 2004 THE CURRENT CLUB ROUND
ROBIN EVENTS CHANGED TO THE USATT LEAGUE FORMAT.
· On the first and third Thursday of the month will be a round robin competition
for USATT league rating points.
· Matches will be best 3 out of 5 games using the 11points/game format.
· Rating points gained/lost will be per match.
· Points are calculated using the USATT rating system per the
· Warm-up and sign-up start at 7:30 p.m. Sign-up ends and play starts at 8:00 p.m.
robins will be 4-6 players/group. Groups will be from highest to lowest of the people that sign-up that night. If you are
going to be late, it is best to notify someone who is going to be there on time and have them notify us that you intend to
play in the competition.
· There is not a requirement that a person show up every league because
this is an individual event and does not require a team.
· If the number of players is not evenly divisible, the first RR of the
month will have the excess players in the higher group. The second RR of the month will have the excess in the lower
groups. For example if there were 18 players. First Thursday would have from highest to lowest grouping of
5,5,4,4. If the same number wanted to play the Third Thursday of the month it would be grouped 4,4,5,5. If you drop
out of the league after has started because you do not like your position in the draw you are subject to suspension from future
league events for a period of time determined by the person who runs the league. His decision is final.
will be updated for the following round robin.
· Highest player in the group is responsible for keep things going
in their group.
· When a person withdraws after the league has started that night, it affects what the groupings would have been
and deprives individuals of play. For this reason, if you drop out after the league starts there may be a suspension
from furture play for a period of time determined by the person who runs the league.
· There is no additional charge to play in the league.
There will still be open tables if individuals do not want to enter the competition.
an idea of where you might be if you played in USATT tournaments.
· Get the feel of competition without risking your offical
· Play people closest to your ability.
· Provide support to the
USATT in an effort to make table tennis more popular.